Friday, July 2, 2010

Good Things? No, GREAT THINGS!!!!

Out of chaos comes the best week ever. 2 job offers from two amazing schools. Good move out from the apartment. And coming home to see my nephew, who has the best laugh and smile I have ever seen. I can't imagine how life gets better than this!

I am very excited to be the newest Math teacher at Vintage High School in Napa, CA. The people working in Napa Valley Unified School District are great and I am very excited to move to Napa and become part of the community. I feel like so many things have come together to get me here. Hard work really does pay off. I AM SO FREAKIN HAPPY!!!!!!!

So, I will celebrate tonight by going to the wineries for music, picnic, and lots of the good red stuff. I think this is going to be the best summer ever!

1 comment:

  1. Steph, you are one of the most dedicated people that i know. I am so impressed in all that you have accomplished and overjoyed that such great things are coming to you. You deserve it!!

    xoxoox.

    ReplyDelete