Sunday, June 6, 2010

Week 9 in crazyville

This week: 2 miles of speed training, 5 miles of the right knee crying like a baby. Skipped some short runs to baby the knee, skipped the long run because mi madre is arriving this afternoon, and there is much to do for her arrival. That puts me at a grand total of 7 miles this week (lol) and 157 miles total training distance. At least I broke the 150 mark? 

Not sure if I will pull it together enough to run while the fam is visiting. They are too much fun (read: we will drink too much). But, the rest of the month looks promising, seeing as I have ample idle time. Next weekend requires another 13 miler. After all, I have to hit 15 by the end of the month!

As a side note, I have blogged about all this for 2 months now, with consistency. That in itself should be a milestone. Next blog milestone: having more than one reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment