Saturday, May 15, 2010

Good Things: Saturday Edition

This week may have been crazy, but it was not void of good things. I am so happy to see my BF more often. I hadn't realized how much I missed him until I had him back in my arms :)

I am also lucky to have the most wonderful Bestie in the world. I am pretty sure that she makes me a better person. She also rocks at retail therapy, which I decided today is much better than having to go to a therapist. I am pretty sure that I am saving money by self medicating with throw pillows and cheap summer dresses. I hear shrink bills can be through the roof!

My final good thing is only having 27 days left until my graduation ceremony for my credential. I still have 9 months left for my Master's degree, but it feels good to be so near a milestone. I can't wait until my family comes up to celebrate with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment